Could it be that procrastination standing between you and getting ahead?
How do you conquer procrastination?
As a student, I found procrastination occasionally made my grades suffer. If there were other activities that interested me more, I waited to complete less desirable until the last minute – sometimes the night before.
As a teacher, I found procrastination plagued my high school students. They were just like me.
As a parent, I tried to block procrastination from standing in the way of my children’s progress.
As an adult, I struggle with procrastination when it comes to my least favorite chores and activities.
- what if procrastination is stopping you from going after that job you have always wanted?
- what if procrastination is stopping you from the life you want to live?
- what if procrastination is stopping you taking part in new experiences?
Procrastination is deadly to living the life you want to live.
- It comes in the form of watching several hours of television
- It comes in the form of using your phone as a distraction.
- It comes in the form of allowing other people to monopolize our time.
- It comes in the form of disorganization.
BUT, procrastination has a cure.
Want to know what it is?
Sit down right now and write on a sheet of paper what you want to do that procrastination is helping you avoid.
On your calendar, schedule time to work toward that goal each and every day.
When the time and day come, BEGIN. Get started.
Thanks for reading.